SRIP – STUDENTS
For whom (Eligibility): Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN. The last date for receiving applications is March 5, 2023.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship based on their interests and prior experience. They are free to apply for projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
In the present scenario, SRIP 2023 will be conducted in the offline mode.
In-person/offline mode: In this mode, the students are expected to work on the project in-person and interact with the faculty mentor on a regular basis while staying on campus. This mode is open to all the students (Internal and External). The interns will be entitled to receive a stipend and a certificate on successful completion of the internship.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 will be paid after completion of the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
- Click here for details of SRIP 2023
- Note: Applicants should not send hardcopyof the filled application form to IITGN